I’m publishing my site’s comment policy so people won’t freak out when they can’t find their comments and will know exactly why they can’t find them.
The Do Not List:
* Don’t leave off-topic comments. I do use discretion to determine what is off-topic but if you think it might be, it probably is…unless of course you’re just telling me how wonderful me or my blog are.
* Don’t engage in personal attacks. Discussions involving logic and reasoning are always accepted. Name calling…not so much.
* Don’t provide a fake email address. It’s not like I’m passing it out on the street corner. It’s safe with us.
* Don’t spam. If you’re thinking about leaving spam links and spam URLs and passing them off as legit ones, don’t. I don’t like it. Your own blog or site is fine.
Violaters can expect the following:
* Your comments will be removed.
* Your comments and your commenter details may be modified by yours truly.
* You will get yourself banned from jasonaclark.com.
* I will contact your Internet service provider.
* I will tell your mom. Well, probably not.
I now return you to our regular programming.